[Air-L] Digital Life

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu May 8 16:31:11 PDT 2014

Dear Prof. Ye,

I will proudly suggest Lee Rainie & my Networked book, which puts digital
life into context, from family to work to creativity. It's now out in
English (at a low cost) and Italian, it will come out in Mandarin in 2015,
and is coming out in June in Korean.

Many courses have used it, and any course that orders 20+, gets either me
or Lee Rainie (the head of Pew Internet) to skype in for an hour's
lecture. If you order 100, you get both of us.

The Amazon.com URL is below.

Good luck in your course

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab                        FRSC                      INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6

   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $14  Kindle $16