[Air-L] Seeking postdoc in online privacy, smart objects, or data mining

Robinson,Cory cory.Robinson at colostate.edu
Mon May 12 14:06:21 PDT 2014

3rd-year PhD student seeking postdocs in privacy-related research:

I’m currently investigating difference in online disclosure of personal information between Americans and Estonians during Ecommerce. Why Estonia? Estonia is considered one of the most technologically developed and digitally connected societies in the world, and investigating their perceptions of disclosing personal information online may provide insights for other societies as they implement the models already in place in Estonia.

I’m interested in current postdoc opportunities related to online privacy, smart objects, or ethics of data mining. As an American student, my knowledgeable of related global research centers is somewhat limited. Is anyone currently seeking a postdoc in the aforementioned areas, or know of research centers related to my research?

Thanks in advance,

- Cory
--
Stephen Cory Robinson