[Air-L] Looking for SurveyMonkey Users

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Fri May 2 04:30:50 PDT 2014

We are looking for a few SurveyMonkey users with large surveys completed
and stored that include open ended questions. We have just completed an
integration that allows DiscoverText users to connect to SurveyMonkey to
import data to perform text and metadata analytics.

If you are willing to be a beta tester of the integration, we will sponsor
your DiscoverText account for three months. Participants will be asked for
periodic feedback about how well the integration works.

One question might be: what is 'large' in this context? If you have 1,000+
with >5,000 responses.

Thanks!
~Stu

--