[Air-L] Looking for literature on trigger warnings

Rena Bivens rena.bivens at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:02:12 PDT 2014

I don't have academic sources but I've recently saved these two articles
discussing the utility of trigger warnings:
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/116842/trigger-warnings-have-spread-blogs-college-classes-thats-bad
http://entropymag.org/on-trigger-warnings-part-i-in-the-creative-writing-classroom/

Perhaps you've already seen them but if not I hope they are of some use!
Rena

Rena Bivens, Ph.D. (Sociology)
Banting Fellow
School of Journalism and Communication Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1S 5B6
Tel: 613 520-2600 ext. 2041