[Air-L] Asking for readings about Digital Life

radian ye radianye at gmail.com
Thu May 8 02:58:56 PDT 2014

Hi, everyone. I'm preparing for a course about "digital life". Can you
recommend me some books/papers/online materials?
Especially focusing in the following perspectives:

1) human behavior, everyday life and information society
2) the growing importance of ICTs, social and environmental capital in
profiling the competitiveness of cities, in other words, smart home and
smart city

Thanks in advance.

WeiMing YE
School of Humanities & Social Sciences B402
Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School
University Town, Nanshan District
Shenzhen 518055, P. R. China
TEL: 86-755-26032170