[Air-L] Survey Request: Engaging Globally Distributed Virtual Teams through Collaborative Environments

dawn m. armfield armfi002 at umn.edu
Wed May 14 10:39:17 PDT 2014

Dear AoIRists,

My colleagues and I are conducting research into cross-cultural online
collaboration and its environments. If you, or others you know, have
participated in this type of collaboration, we would like to have you
participate in our short survey. The official letter request is below.

Thank you for your time and participation.

Dawn

Dear Global Collaborator:

If you are 18 years of age and engaged in globally-distributed teams using
online collaboration, we would like to invite you to participate in an
online survey. The survey should take you no longer than 20 minutes to
complete. This survey is being conducted as part of a study on Engaging
Globally Distributed Virtual Teams through Collaborative Environments,
supported by the The College of Education at Northern Arizona University in
conjunction with the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Frostburg
State University by Shadow W. J. Armfield, Dawn M. Armfield, and Laura
Sujo-Montes.

If you would like to participate, please go to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V9769R5.

Thank you for your participation,

Shadow W.J. Armfield, EdD (shadow.armfield at nau.edu)
Dawn M. Armfield, PhD (dmarmfield at frostburg.edu)
Laura Sujo-Montes, PhD (laura.sujo-montes at nau.edu)
--
dawn m. armfield
phd in rhetoric and scientific and technical communication

"Everyone has three lives: a public life, a private life, and a secret
life.”
Gabriel García Márquez

"Typography is what language looks like."
Ellen Lupton