[Air-L] Please help: survey on collaborative research tools

Mihály Héder hedermisi at gmail.com
Fri May 30 06:58:36 PDT 2014

Dear All,

I would like to ask you a little help with a research project. I'm working
on a study on how to connect scientists/students/researchers to each other
with federative technologies (like SAML, OpenId and others) properly. This
involves using collaborative platforms, accessing journal articles,
accessing cloud and grid resources, using ORCID as an identifier, etc.

Please help me by filling the following survey (it takes 10 minutes max):

http://survey.hexaa.eu

*and* by forwarding this mail to everyone you can think of. The more (and
not only tech-savvy) people we reach, the better. So please, do not leave
out anyone who has the slightest chance to use the internet (friends,
family, students, mailing lists, neighbors, classmates, co-workers, etc.)

The survey itself aims to find out what the current state of research
collaboration is, collaborate today, what kind of personal data are they
willing to share, etc.

The survey is anonymous, but if you complete it you will be able to sign up
on a separate page for a copy of the white paper with the results.

Thank you very much
Mihály Héder
Computer and Automation Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of
Sciences