[Air-L] Looking for the data about google's market share in the search engine market

Jeanine Finn jefinn at ischool.utexas.edu
Thu May 8 10:22:08 PDT 2014

comScore is the usual go-to for the latest data on this, I believe:

http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Press_Releases/2014/4/comScore_Releases_March_2014_U.S._Search_Engine_Rankings

They post press releases with the US data, but I think they have other country data deeper in the site.

Search Engine Watch is another good source - maybe better for historical data: http://searchenginewatch.com

Best,
Jeanine

Jeanine Finn