[Air-L] Risk awareness and aversion in online spaces

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 08:36:45 PST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this.

It makes me think about how we construct our identity online, in the light
of this online trolling behavior that we sometimes see. I'm also concerned
about these same practices as data and freedoms are under attack as well.

Our research was trying to understand how to empower educators...and as a
result their students as they work/play in these spaces.

Thanks again. I'll grab the book. :)
-Ian