[Air-L] Resources for finding postdocs?

Tom Apperley t.apperley at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 12:51:20 PST 2014

http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Academic_Jobs_Wiki

This may be worth checking out.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Jennifer Stromer-Galley <jstromer at syr.edu>
wrote:

> My doctoral students who are searching for postdocs seem to find them in a
> variety of different places. They're typically posted in the usual job-ad
> spots, so it sounds like you're covering the ground well. You're probably
> already watching this, but the Chronicle of Higher Ed is a great resource
> for job and postdoc postings.
>
> Good luck,
> ~Jenny

Dr. Thomas Apperley

Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Media
UNSW (The University of New South Wales)
ph 02 9385 8534

My latest publication: From the cybercafe to the street: The right to play
the city <http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4964/3794>.
*First
Monday* 18(11). (with Dale Leorke)

All Publications: http://unsw.academia.edu/ThomasApperley#