[Air-L] Risk awareness and aversion in online spaces

Peter Timusk peterotimusk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:34:00 PST 2014

I don't read about this so much. I have heard a few law professors speak on facebook and privacy in Canada. I think about this though. I think I have more risk of my friends exposing my privacy than any company or social media staff. It's in the realm of legal studies for sure.

Peter T.

I don't speak for my employer or associations I am a member of or volunteer for unless otherwise noted.