[Air-L] Risk awareness and aversion in online spaces

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 08:33:04 PST 2014

Hi Melissa,

Most definitely. I think it will help us as we analyze our data.

I'm also very much interested as we not only prepare for the next round of
the #walkmyworld project...but also as we guide educators and students
online.

Let's try and plan something for the start of the new year...if possible.
We can put together a Google HoA and set up a couple of blog posts to share
the info we discuss. We'll share it with the community to help others.

What do you think?

Thanks again,
-Ian