[Air-L] Computer usage in the workplace survey – request for participation – prize draw to win an iPad

John Blythe johnblythe89 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 03:27:45 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am currently recruiting for an online survey as part of my PhD. The
project is exploring employees’ attitudes towards using computers in the
workplace by aiming to understand what motivates individuals to use
technology at work and their behaviour when using devices.

If you are employed (or unemployed for less than 3 months) and use a
computer as part of your job role you are eligible to participate.

Participation is anonymous and simply involves completing an online
questionnaire which will take approximately 20 minutes. Upon completion,
you will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad!

Please visit http://bit.ly/worksurvey1 to take part

*Please feel free to share this survey to any one you feel may be
interested. *

 I would greatly appreciate your participation.

If you have any questions please email the principle researcher, John
Blythe at john.blythe at northumbria.ac.uk

*This study has received full ethical approval from the Faculty of Health &
Life Sciences Ethics Committee at Northumbria University*

Many thanks

*John Blythe*

*Postgraduate Researcher*

PaCT Lab (NB153)