[Air-L] Info about anti-pedophile campaigns involving avatars

Alejandro Tortolini alemtor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:03:12 PST 2014

Thanks Mitali!
I usually research about avatars and digital representation of self, and
this campaign was something totally new for me. For example, I was
surprised when some people from Filipinas expressed concern about the use
of a filipinean aspect for the avatar.
Anything you (and the Listers) can tell me about this issue is fine for me.
Best,

Alejandro.

--
Alejandro Tortolini