[Air-L] Call for papers ASA 2015 - Social media and inequality -

Elisabetta Costa elisabettacosta1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:47:32 PST 2014

Call for papers 'Social media and inequality'

ASA (Association of Social Anthropologists of the UK and Commonwealth),
University of Exeter, 13-16 April 2015

Dear colleagues,

We invite paper proposals for a panel on the impact of social media and
digital technologies on inequality. Possible themes include: intimacy and
domesticity on social media, relation between macro-politics and
micro-politics in the online environment, welfare and poverty,
gender, morality.

The panel abstract can be found here: http://www.nomadit.co.uk/asa
/asa2015/panels.php5?PanelID=3377 The abstracts should be submitted
using the same web link.

The Call for Papers closes at midnight on the 1st of December 2014.

We look forward to meeting you in Exeter,

Dr. Elisabetta Costa
Dr. Razvan Nicolescu

Elisabetta Costa,
Postdoctoral Research at UCL