[Air-L] tutoring at Journalism College at UMD next term

Sarah Ann Oates soates at umd.edu
Mon Nov 10 13:09:48 PST 2014

Hi, if there are any PhD students/recent PhDs around DC next term and would like to be a TA in JOUR175 (Media Literacy) please let me know and I'll put you in touch with our associate dean. Reasonable pay for TA work -- popular course covers the changing/amazing world of media. TAs lead sections, grade, etc. Generally our PhDs do it, but we're short a few (they're so good at finding things to do!). UMD is on the metro from DC, nice campus, nice kids.

Sarah Oates
Professor and Senior Scholar
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
2100L  John S. and James L. Knight Hall
University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742-7111
phone: +1 301 405 4510