[Air-L] Question on ethics with research on Facebook

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:27:56 PST 2014

Hi Frances,

I suggest you take a look at our AoIR ethics guidelines. There are no universally agreed upon answers to your questions, but in this document, you’ll find a lot of questions.  http://www.aoir.org/reports/ethics2.pdf <http://www.aoir.org/reports/ethics2.pdf>

You might also visit the AoIR wiki page to see some regionally specific resources or regulations.
http://ethics.aoir.org/index.php?title=Main_Page <http://ethics.aoir.org/index.php?title=Main_Page>

These docs may not fully address your specific needs, but it might be a good start.

Best,

annette