[Air-L] UPDATES ON INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL SOCIAL SCIENCE (ICCSS 2015)

news at iccss2015.eu news at iccss2015.eu
Thu Nov 27 12:29:45 PST 2014

***APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE POSTINGS***

Dear Colleagues,

here are some news on ICCSS 2015 (www.iccss2015.eu).

1) We are proud to announce that the City of Helsinki has offered to host a
reception in the evening of the opening day of the event, June the 8th. The
reception will be at City Hall

http://www.visithelsinki.fi/en/sights-and-attractions/city-hall

2) We are seeking continuously funds for the conference, but we can anticipate
that the conference fee for early registration will be of about 350 euro for
regular participants and around 200 euro for students.

3) Participants who need support are encouraged to send an email to
santo.fortunato at aalto.fi to get an update on the situation.

Best regards,

the ICCSS Team