[Air-L] just to verify, what's the twitter hashtag for the upcoming conference?

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:27:16 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues, some of whom I'll see next week in Daegu,

What is the hashtag for the conference going to be? I was going to share
this with my Digital Living MA students so they could see us in action.

Personally, I'm looking forward to my annual Tweetathon, where I
temporarily become a semi- proficient user, goaded into action by
colleagues whose Twitter Mastery astounds me.

Cheers,

annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept of Aesthetics & Communication, Aarhus University
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham