[Air-L] Kids Video making & sharing habits

Tamara Peyton tamara at psu.edu
Sat Oct 25 10:45:34 PDT 2014

Along with researchers at the University of Maryland and the University of
Minnesota, I am working on a multi-method project to understand the video
making and online sharing practices of kids (aged 7 to 17). We are
soliciting respondents for a survey of parents understandings of their kids
video habits.

If you have kids between the ages of 7 to 17 that make videos, would you
consider taking our brief survey? Completed survey takers will be given the
option to enter a draw for a $50 Amazon gift certificate.

https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0VZJqPdqhHYWy3P

​Feel free to share this recruitment email widely to your own networks, as
well. ​

--
*Tamara Peyton | PhD Candidate | Health Information Technologies Lab
(HInT-L) | College of Information Sciences and Technology | *