[Air-L] Fwd: question

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Tue Oct 7 06:14:49 PDT 2014

A colleague has inquired about this and I don't have any suggestions.  I'm
confident someone on this list knows resources.

thx
aj

It was great seeing you last week. I am hoping we can catch up soon.

--
-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Montclair State University
http://eit.montclair.edu

Emerging Learning Design 2015
http://eld.montclair.edu