[Air-L] Announcing DOCAM 2015 -correction

Scifleet, Paul pscifleet at csu.edu.au
Sun Oct 12 03:52:05 PDT 2014

I would like to briefly update the early DOCAM ¹15 posting with a correct
link to the conference website and big thank you to those who notified me
about the broken URL, now corrected, with apologies for double posting.
Please reserve the date and visit our website:
http://www.uts.edu.au/partners-and-community/conferences-and-seminars/docum
ents-unbounded/about-conference

Announcing DOCAM 2015: ³Documents unbounded² The 12th annual international
Conference of the Document Academy
The Document Academy¹s 12th annual meeting, DOCAM ¹15 will be taking place
from July 20-22, 2015 at the University of Technology¹s Broadway campus in
Sydney, Australia. It will be the first DOCAM to be held in the antipodes!
So, put the dates in your diary and prepare for a visit to Australia to
explore the conference theme of ³Documents Unbounded².

The international Document Academy conference provides a unique
multidisciplinary space for reporting experimental and critical research
on the concept of the document and documentation in the widest sense.
Participants draw on scholarly traditions and experiences from the arts,
humanities, social sciences, education, and natural science, and come from
fields as diverse as information, media, museum, archives, culture, and
science studies.
In 2015 we will come together under the theme of ³Documents Unbounded² to
examine the challenges ahead, as our understanding of data, documents,
records, artefacts, evidence and memory, form in the continuously changing
landscape of new media and communications.

The Document Academy, commenced as a co-sponsored initiative of Program of
Documentation Studies, University of Tromsø, Norway, and the School of
Information, University of California, Berkeley has grown into a truly
international event.  In 2015, two Australian universities and their
information programs will co-host the 12th annual meeting of the Document
Academy (DOCAM). They are the IKM and Digital Studies Program University
of Technology, Sydney (UTS) and School of information Studies at Charles
Sturt University (CSU).

For more information about the conference and the call for proposals,
visit the DOCAM¹15 website at
http://www.uts.edu.au/partners-and-community/conferences-and-seminars/docum
ents-unbounded/about-conference

Join us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/docam2015  and follow us
on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/docam2015
Conference Co-Chairs: Paul Scifleet, Maureen Henninger (UTS) and Mary Anne
Kennan (CSU). The DOCAM Chairs can be contacted by Email:
docam2015 at gmail.com

Charles Sturt University

| ALBURY-WODONGA | BATHURST | CANBERRA | DUBBO | GOULBURN | MELBOURNE | ONTARIO | ORANGE | PORT MACQUARIE | SYDNEY | WAGGA WAGGA |

LEGAL NOTICE
This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. Charles Sturt University (CSU) does not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.

Charles Sturt University in Australia  http://www.csu.edu.au  The Grange Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795  (ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Numbers: 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC), 02960B (ACT)). TEQSA Provider Number: PV12018

Charles Sturt University in Ontario  http://www.charlessturt.ca 860 Harrington Court, Burlington Ontario Canada L7N 3N4  Registration: www.peqab.ca

Consider the environment before printing this email.