[Air-L] Fwd: #gamergate links

Jocelyn Monahan jocelynmonahan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:11:37 PDT 2014

I think something that's also really important to monitor what's going on
is community sources like the NeoGAF thread here which dates back to early
September: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889097. Also, there
are a number of homegrown websites dedicated to tracking the main talking
points of the movement and addressing them with sources - a good example is
here:
https://pixietalksgamergate.wordpress.com/gamergates-misconceptions-thus-far/.