[Air-L] Opening: Associate Professor in Media Innovations, University of Oslo

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 00:59:40 PDT 2014

Dear AoIRists,

Please spread the following position announcement far and wide - and
review for pertinent details if interested in your own right, of course:

<http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1257927/62047?iso=gb>

While still something of a new kid on the block - in the beginning of my
third year in the Department - my entirely objective and unbiased view is
that I cannot recommend the life and work environment strongly enough.  A
most collegial, fruitful, and supportive work environment with most
interesting and enjoyable colleagues, and terrific administrative and
resource support (and, so far as one can put any trust in such measures,
in the top 5 departments in Europe). The life environment is at least on a
par therewith.

Many thanks in advance,

- charles ess
Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication
Director, Centre for Research on Media Innovations
<http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/research/center/media-innovations/>
Editor, The Journal of Media Innovations
<https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/TJMI/>

My latest book, Digital Media Ethics, is now available from Polity:
http://www.politybooks.com/book.asp?ref=0745656056

University of Oslo
P.O. Box 1093 Blindern
NO-0317