[Air-L] Fwd: #gamergate links

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:56:26 PDT 2014

Thanks all. Like I said, I'm compiling all these links to a google doc for
everyone else to use. I'll share once it is finalized.

P.S. Andy, thanks! I have two other more recent articles on the topic, FYI
:) Send me a private email if you're interested in seeing those as well. If
I write a whole paper on this, I'll be sure to send it along.