[Air-L] Web traffic rankings and numbers

Robert Ackland robert.ackland at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 1 23:41:26 PDT 2014

It's not clear who is making the claim below, and the evidence for it.
No information based on the email address.  I hope it is correct.

Lingfei Wu and I use Alexa data here, but we don't look at accuracy of
the data, as such:

Wu, L. and R. Ackland (2014), "How Web 1.0 Fails: The Mismatch Between
Hyperlinks and Clickstreams," /Social Network Analysis and Mining/,
4(1).  Pre-print: http://voson.anu.edu.au/papers/Web_1.0_Fail_23Feb14.pdf

--

Dr Robert Ackland
Australian National University