[Air-L] Tools/Methods for Analyzing Photos

MC Cambre mcambre at ualberta.ca
Sun Sep 7 08:07:30 PDT 2014

Hi Anna,
I am currently working on a model for just this kind of study, but it is
far from ready. I am going to test some ideas at the 5th international
conference on the image in Berlin at the end of October.

If it is not too late I would be happy to share what I have by that point,
after the "pilot"

For what it is worth,
kindly,
carolina