[Air-L] IR15 - draft program released

Erika Pearson erika.pearson at otago.ac.nz
Mon Sep 8 20:32:44 PDT 2014

As IR15: Boundaries and Intersections draws near, we are pleased to release the DRAFT program of events and sessions for the conference.  You can access the program via ConfTools at: https://www.conftool.com/aoir-ir15/sessions.php
The program shows both Preconference events on the 21st of October, as well as events scheduled for the main conference dates (22nd-24th October).  All events are held across three floors at the brand new Beomeo Saint Western Hotel (http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=247 ).
We’d appreciate it if all presenters could take a moment to check their presentation or event.  If there are any errors, please contact the program chair, Erika Pearson, at erika.pearson at otago.ac.nz<mailto:erika.pearson at otago.ac.nz> by the 22nd so we can make corrections.  You can search the program using the search field at the top right of screen, or explore by clicking on any of the session titles to see paper information.
We are also putting out the call for session chairs – if you are attending the conference and would like to volunteer to chair a session, could you please email association co-ordinator Anna Hoffman at ac at aoir.org<mailto:ac at aoir.org> by the 22nd.
We are very excited by the breadth and diversity of research on offer in this program, and we look forward to seeing you all in Daegu.

Best wishes
Erika Pearson
IR15 Program Chair