[Air-L] Research inquiry

Patricia Rossini patyrossini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:19:27 PDT 2014

So I also had issues with NCapture. The pages I’m trying to fetch are heavy - thousands of comments in each post, etc - and NCapture crashes every time.
I tried both on mac and windows.
Facepager was the alternative I found. Still testing around, but it works nicely so far.

Patricia G. C. Rossini
Ph.D Student | Department of Social Communication
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Associated researcher at the Media and Public Sphere research group (EME/UFMG)
patriciarossini at ufmg.br
+Academia.edu