[Air-L] IR15 - Room-mate for twin room at the Beomeo wanted

Ane Kathrine Lolholm Gammelby ak at dac.au.dk
Thu Sep 11 03:12:40 PDT 2014

Hi IR15 participants.

I just made a reservation for a twin room at the conference hotel (Beomeo) in Daegu (Oct. 20-25), and in order to save a bit of money I am looking for someone to share it with me.
The price will be 375.000 KRW each (if you stay for 5 days) which is 200.000 KRW cheaper than a standard double room for 1 person.

Let me know ASAP if you’re interested. Please send a few words about yourself to my email ak at dac.au.dk<mailto:ak at dac.au.dk>

Oh, and me? who am I?
My name is Ane Kathrine, I’m a PhD student from Aarhus University in Denmark, and I’m going to participate in the Doctoral Colloquium and a roundtable at IR15. I’m usually quite friendly and I don’t snore.. Here’s a link to my Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/akgammelby/

--
Best regards,
Ane Kathrine Gammelby

PhD Student, Media Studies