[Air-L] Do you use my book? Digital Culture Industry: A History of Digital Distribution

Allen-Robertson, James jallenh at essex.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 04:02:34 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm currently petitioning my publisher to reprint my book in paperback and one criteria is course adoption. As it's difficult to find these things out yourself, I wondered if the nice people of AOIR  might let me know if it currently sits on any of their reading lists?

Allen-Robertson, J. (2013) Digital Culture Industry: A History of Digital Distribution, Palgrave Macmillan: Basingstoke

http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/digital-culture-industry-james-allenrobertson/?K=9781137033468

Many thanks,

--

Dr. James Allen-Robertson