[Air-L] Ello

Michelle Gardner mkgardner22 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:12:15 PDT 2014

Ello seems to have the rabid attraction that was associated with Google
Wave. Everyone wanted an invite and plenty of people shared them.

I have seen huge, huge concerns about security associated with Ello. For
individuals who need to have their privacy secure (for either personal or
work related reasons), the current recommendation is to avoid Ello. The
platform is not yet ready to completely guarantee your online anonymity but
they are responding to users and working on this issue.

Michelle Gardner
Doctoral Candidate
Texts and Technology
University of Central Florida