[Air-L] Relevant fiction on all things data protection / technological progress / big-data marketing

max gindt gindtmax at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:37:27 PDT 2014

Dear Air-L-isti,

some time ago I reviewed a few fiction- and non-fiction-books portraying
technological change, data protection questions, big data-based marketing
etc. Morozov, the latest Pynchon, Jaron Lanier, Mercedes Bunz, Dave Eggers'
The Circle among other books, the aim being popular books illustrating the
many near-future tech-related questions of our time.

My question to the distinguished readers of this list being this: With
which book would you personally continue the series? No matter what format
or perspective (or degree of complexity).

Thank you very much for any pointers and advice,
Max Gindt
Brussels