[Air-L] Seeking SWTOR players

nkarlova nkarlova at uw.edu
Wed Sep 3 20:34:02 PDT 2014

Hello AOIRers,
Please distribute widely -- Thank you!!
I am conducting a study with the University of Washington Information School. I am looking for study participants to learn more about how teams of online game players make judgments about information.

Are you currently a member of a Guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic?
*U.S.-based servers only

If so, you are eligible to participate in a study to learn more about how teams of online game players make judgments about information.

Participation is voluntary. If you would like to volunteer, I will interview you and may ask to observe you playing the game in the game world with your Guild. The interview will last about 60 minutes or so.

If you would like to participate or learn more about this study, please contact:

Natascha Karlova
nkarlova at uw.edu
http://students.washington.edu/nkarlova/

Please note: The confidentiality of information sent by email cannot be guaranteed.
This study is being conducted with the University of Washington Information School.

Natascha Karlova, M.S.
Ph.D. Candidate, Information Science
The Information School
University of Washington -- Seattle