[Air-L] Sampling facebook pages

Noha Nagi noha.a.nagi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 03:17:50 PDT 2014

Hello Annette,

Thanks for your recommendations.

To make it more clear.... I selected purposefully four facebook pages, but
I don't want to analyze all their content (posts and comments). I am using
a quantitative method mainly.
I will analyze content qualitatively & quantitatively and then measure the
level of political toleration in discussions within the pages as an
estimate for the political toleration within a society.

Will this change your reply?

*Noha A.Nagi*