[Air-L] Sampling facebook pages

Noha Nagi noha.a.nagi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:03:37 PDT 2014

You are really helping me to define my case more.
Lets say we are now talking about your fourth paragraph. I am already
following a set of categories of tolerance used in literature.
However when I am coding I find some text that should be put in an
additional category, so some little categories (one or two) come by.

What do you suggest?

--
*Noha A.Nagi*