[Air-L] Sampling facebook pages

Ulf-Dietrich Reips u.reips at ikerbasque.org
Sun Sep 14 05:30:15 PDT 2014

Dear Nagi,
you may want to check our following paper for some advice on doing
Facebook research.

Reips, U.-D., & Buffardi, L. (2012). Studying migrants with the help
of the Internet: Methods from psychology. Journal of Ethnic and
Migration Studies, 38(9), 1405-1424. doi:10.1080/1369183X.2012.698208
Available from
http://www.uni-konstanz.de/iscience/reips/pubs/papers/2012ReipsBuffardi_JEMS.pdf

Hope it is of help.
Best wishes