[Air-L] Social media data collection tools (was: Re: Research inquiry)

Deen Freelon dfreelon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:40:50 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Inspired by the recent thread on collecting data from Facebook/Twitter,
I've started a crowdsourced list of such tools. It's a Google Doc you
can view here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UaERzROI986HqcwrBDLaqGG8X_lYwctj6ek6ryqDOiQ/edit

Feel free to add your own favorites using the "Comment" function. I'd
love to put these into a nice table that organizes them by their various
features, but don't know when that will be. Also thanks to this thread's
participants for giving me the idea in the first place and posting all
those great tools. Best, ~DEEN

--
Deen Freelon, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor