[Air-L] Coders Needed in Two New Areas

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Fri Sep 5 09:58:55 PDT 2014

The AoIR community has generated a wonderful stream of student and faculty
text data coders over the years. We have enjoyed working with language and
topic specific expert groups and expect to grow the number of opportunities
for students to earn money while learning about text classification and.
Right now we are searching for two skill sets:

- Arabic speaking coders who want to work with Islamic State Twitter data.
- English speaking coders with an understanding of, and professional
interest in, the cosmetics industry.

We currently pay $13/hour. All active coders receive a gratis Enterprise
individual DiscoverText account which can be used for personal research.
Please email me directly and send your CV if you are interested in either
post.

~Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman