[Air-L] Help Finalize a Social Data Industry Code of Ethics

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:23:44 PDT 2014

Join Us in Boston

Help Finalize a Social Data Industry Code of Ethics

We are excited to invite you to the Big Boulder Initiative’s fall workshop
focused on social data ethics. Please join us from 12-5 PM in Boston on
October 14th for a thought-provoking and collaborative session that will
produce a final published code of ethics we can all stand behind.

http://blog.bigboulderinitiative.org/2014/06/05/a-code-of-ethics-for-social-data-we-need-your-help/

We invite thought-leaders who are already working on social data ethics and
questions of access to submit a short talk in PechaKucha style. If you’d
like to help spark the conversation or share a unique perspective, please
email your draft PechaKucha slides to info at bigboulderinitative.org by
October 1. The Board will select a small number of presenters to open the
workshop.

To register for the event you must be a member of the Big Boulder
Initiative.  To join the Big Boulder Initiative:

http://bigboulderinitiative.org/membership-benefits/

To register for the workshop:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-boulder-initiative-workshop-tickets-12727631689

We hope to see you in Boston!

The BBI Board of Directors

The Big Boulder Initiative is a 501(c)(6) trade association wholly
dedicated to the advancement of social data in businesses and organizations
of all kinds. Our mission is to bring together representatives from
companies within the ecosystem to collectively address key challenges in
order to establish the foundation for the long-term success of the social
data industry.

--

Dr. Stuart W. Shulmanhttp://people.umass.edu/stu

Founder and CEO, Texifterhttp://texifter.com