[Air-L] Coders Needed - Local School Wellness Policy Implementation Under the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Fri Sep 19 05:46:22 PDT 2014

We are hiring text coders (annotators) who have an interest in reviewing
public comments on the proposed regulation (RIN 0584–AE25
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1iEonkdfwKuUlJnNHFsd0FEOTA/edit?usp=sharing>)
"Local School Wellness Policy
Implementation Under the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1iEonkdfwKuUlJnNHFsd0FEOTA/edit?usp=sharing

All coders are paid $13/hour and experienced coders can advance to project
manage for $20/hour. Coders get gratis access to DiscoverText and can use
the software for their personal research.

Please send CVs directly to me if you want to join the CoderVerse.

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
http://people.umass.edu/stu

Founder and CEO, Texifter