[Air-L] Turkish translation of the Charter of Internet Rights & Principles

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Sun Sep 7 15:32:35 PDT 2014

Burcu and AoIRs,

Thanks for this Charter, - and great.

Added this "Charter of Internet Rights & Principles" to both CC wiki
MIT OCW-centric Turkey World University and School -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Turkey - planned to be in the
Turkish language -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Turkish_language - with a wiki
invitation to teach, learn, edit a page, or otherwise develop a
Turkish MIT OCW-centric wiki university and school in any subject.

In a similar vein, in what ways, if any, did the Internet Governance
Forum focus on MIT OCW in Turkish -
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/translated-courses/turkish/ - or developing
related open online educational resources vis-a-vis Internet Rights &
Principles?

Thanks,
Scott