[Air-L] Ello

sava saheli singh savasaheli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:25:47 PDT 2014

I've been playing around in Ello for a bit, and I've got a bunch of invites
if anyone wants them. it's still a little buggy, but interesting to watch
it develop and see if it catches. lots of people from my twitter community
are trying it out as well. email me off-list or DM me on twitter if you
want an invite!

--
sava saheli singh
PhD Candidate | Adjunct Instructor | Program Assistant