[Air-L] Research inquiry

Shriram Venkatraman venkatraman.shriram at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:19:04 PDT 2014

Really? What kind of errors? Is it with data capture itself? or is it with
data import from Ncapture to Nvivo?  I have used it for more than 1000 FB
page downloads and it works perfectly fine...helping me capture comments,
the gender of the commentor, the time/date when the comment was made for
each post, making it possible for other advanced analysis. Please let me
know what kind of an error it generates, will try to see if I can be of any
assistance.

Thanks,
Shriram Venkatraman

www.gsmis.org