[Air-L] Research inquiry

Noha Nagi noha.a.nagi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:05:21 PDT 2014

Dear Shriram,

Yes I have the same problem as Patricia.

Errors are usually about "high volume of traffic" and one time it gave me
"authentication failed".

Does it have to do with facebook pages with non-english content?
Or is it a problem of internet connection?

Please Shriram what kind of pages did you fetch? and what kind of computers
did you use (in terms of RAM, internet speed, windows version...)?

*Noha A.Nagi*