[Air-L] Ello

Michael T Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Thu Sep 25 10:57:40 PDT 2014

>From that article:

"There are a lack of privacy controls. It’s not possible to block someone who is abusive. But Ello has already e-mailed users saying these features are coming."

Launch an online social network without privacy controls? No thank you.

Also, "ad-free and porn friendly"? http://betabeat.com/2014/09/ello-will-remain-ad-free-and-porn-friendly-says-founder/

::sigh::

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Associate Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org