[Air-L] ran out of Ello invites!

Neha Kumar neha.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:35:56 PDT 2014

Although I still had some invites left, I just saw the message below.
Sorry, guys!

We are slammed!

Ello has gone viral and we are temporarily freezing invitations for new
users. This allows us to make sure that Ello remains stable as the network
continues to grow.

Check back here for updates — we promise to give you more invites as soon
as we can!