[Air-L] Article/literature on "conceptions of space/place" for teaching

Janet Sternberg janet.sternberg at nyu.edu
Sat Apr 4 04:26:43 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I discuss space and place in relation to digitization in my book,
Misbehavior in Cyber Places: The Regulation of Online Conduct in Virtual
Communities on the Internet (particularly in Chapter 2, section entitled
"Space and Place").

Regards,
Janet

Janet Sternberg, PhD
http://about.me/JanetPhD
Media scholar & author of book: Misbehavior in Cyber Places
http://misbehaviorincyberplaces.tumblr.com