[Air-L] Article/literature on "conceptions of space/place" for teaching

Candice Roberts candice.d.roberts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:34:49 PDT 2015

To echo Jason and others, it is nice to see the interest around space and
place. I'd like to add a plug for the Space and Place Project
<http://www.inter-disciplinary.net/critical-issues/ethos/space-and-place/call-for-papers/>
Global Conference, organized by inter-disciplinary.net. I presented there
last year and was really impressed with the thoughtful exploration of
issues around space and place and the highly engaged group of
interdisciplinary, international scholars. You can also check out the
Project Archives through the above link, which could provide additional
information on readings and researchers of interest.

cheers,
candice