[Air-L] Article/literature on "conceptions of space/place" for teaching

M.E. Luka meluka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:27:43 PDT 2015

 Hi all,
I've been watching this string with interest - it's particularly useful for
the artist group I'm a part of (
https://www.facebook.com/narrativesinspaceandtimesociety,
http://www.narrativesinspaceandtime.ca/). As it happens, I thought it might
also be useful for the other members of my group to see a compilation of
the list that was being developed through this thread, so I've started that
compilation.

It needs the formatting to be finished, but as I've got it to this stage,
thought it would be useful to share as is.

Also, I've added a couple of items related to the work NiS+TS is doing, and
other work in this part of the eastern seaboard.
Regards,
ME
Mary Elizabeth Luka
twitter | instagram: meluka01